Next for the Wrecking Ball: 1929 Cape in Old Greenwich

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 5.36.19 PM Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 5.36.39 PM Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 5.35.39 PM Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 5.35.56 PMNext for the wrecking ball in Old Greenwich is 12 Ballwood, a single family house with a separate one-bedroom cottage. The house was built in 1929 on .44 of an acre, and is located off Shore Road. The owner, AMAG Properties LLC, registered to Robert A. Pelicano and Donna G. Pelicano at 7 Campbell Drive in Stamford applied for a demolition permit with the town. Any objection to the demolition must be filed in writing with the division of buildings within 20 days from June 6.

See also:

Up to the Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, June 2, 2016

Up to the Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, June 1, 2016

Spared from the Wrecking Ball, Elizabeth Feake House was “A Hidden Treasure under Our Noses”

UPDATE: 66 Glenwood Owners in Belle Haven, “Restoration is Not Feasible”

Up to the Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, May 25-26, 2016

R6 Zone Reconsidered: Purpose of Zoning, Health & Safety, Economics, Unintended Consequences

Up to the Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, May 19-23, 2016

Up-to-the-Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, May 17-19, 2016

Up to the Minute Greenwich Property Transfers May 11-16, 2016

Up to the Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, May 6-10, 2016

Up-to-the-Minute Greenwich Property Transfers, May 3-5, 2016

Next for the Wrecking Ball in Greenwich: 60 Lockwood Rd

P&Z: Will Winkelvoss Row America Greenwich Have Enough Parking?


Image

Email news tips to Greenwich Free Press editor Leslie.Yager@GreenwichFreePress.com
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to the daily Greenwich Free Press newsletter.

Comments are closed.