The owner of Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom, Christine Georgopulo, was born on Valentine’s Day, and she celebrated on the dance floor along with a group from Abilis.
The evening started out with the twist, and got creative as couples made up their own dances and showed off ones they’d been practicing back at Abilis.
“We’ve always had a great relationship with Arthur Murray and they have been generous to us. This dance was a nice way to strengthen the bond,” Daly said. “Plus, we love music and we love to dance at Abilis.”
“For us to be a leader in disability services, we have to be part of the community,” Daly continued. “We’re very lucky to be part of a great, inclusive town.”
“This is the best birthday I could possibly have,” said Georgopulo. “Just seeing everyone having fun. We’re all just people who want love and happiness.”
Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom is located at 6 Lewis Street in Greenwich. Tel. (203) 769-1800
The Abilis mission is to provide people with developmental disabilities and their families in Lower Fairfield County with supports and advocacy for building able lives and strong communities.
- Searching for a Unique Valentine Gift? Abilis Gifts Has the Answer
- Meet Misa! Talented Pianist from Abilis Entertains Seniors at Fairview
- NEW at Abilis Greenhouse: Micro Greens Home Delivery Service
- Abilis Art Show Opening at YMCA Warms up a Frigid Midweek Night
- Abilis Gifts and Exchange for Women’s Work: A Sudsy Collaboration