Greenwich High School’s class of 1976 is holding its 40th reunion this Saturday, Oct. 1. The event takes place from 6:30 to 11:30 pm at the Hilton Westchester, 699 Westchester Ave in Rye Brook, NY. The event includes full dinner, open bar, and dancing.
The class of 1976 senior year highlights included the airlift of the stadium bleachers from their swampy field to higher ground at the existing Cardinal Stadium. It was a time of fair isle sweaters, plaid flannel shirts, turtlenecks, corduroys, sideburns and ponytails. The Compass yearbook was printed in black and white and the Polar Bear Club drew ranks of brave swimmers.
Contact Josephine Intrieri Colangelo, (914) 937-4382 or ghsreunion1976.com.
Schedule of Events
4:30 – Tailgate Party GHS Football Game (Location – parking lot in front of pool)
5:30 – GHS Football Game @ Cardinal Stadium
7:30 – till? – Casual Gathering at Lugano Wine Bar – Riverside
- Food and Mix Drinks Available
- Complimentary Wine, Beer & Soda for Reunion Ticket Holders 7:30 – 9:30
6:30 -Westchester Hilton
- Cocktail hour, followed by dinner and…
- Open bar all evening
- Unique gift for all attendees
- Photo Booth: complimentary, instant photos
- Chinese Raffle: You pick the prizes you want to win
- D.J. and memorable songs from circa 1976 and beyond
- And a few surprises!
Sunday: Brunch at the Hilton (optional ) $28.00 per person