Broker Public Open House:
Thursday, March 29
11:00am to 1:00pm
A $250 gift certificate to Le Penguin will be given to one lucky broker.
Price Reduced to $2,395,000
Located in the coveted Milbrook Association, this in-town mid-century inspired lake house was renovated in 2017. The property boasts approximately 4,286 square feet of light-filled living space on a half an acre, with sweeping water views.
Located on a cul-de-sac and just a quick stroll from the Milbrook Club, the home offers both a gracious lifestyle and convenience.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
• Attached two-car garage leads to a well-appointed mudroom
• Soaring ceiling heights throughout upper level
• Cedar beams accent the modern decor
• Gourmet chef’s eat-in kitchen with banquette and large island for 4
• Private master suite with walk-in closet, soaking tub, shower and gas fireplace
• 2 guest bedrooms on upper level with private loft spaces
• Huge lower level, great for entertaining with a wine room, laundry and storage
• Marble wet bar leading to new wine room
• Spacious screened porch with spot for outdoor TV
• Large laundry with Electrolux appliances
Energy efficient Marvin Integrity windows and doors, new spray foam insulation, Amarr garage door, new red cedar deck and stairs, new wood floors, new rough plumbing, all new kitchen and baths, new gas meter, designer lighting, blue stone patio, board and batten detailing.
For sale by owner.
Please contact MK Fox Designs for a showing:
Melissa (203) 940-2841
Kate (203) 321-5371
View of Lake from 143 Woodside Drive Photo: Leslie Yager
Upper level at 143 Woodside Drive. Photo: Leslie Yager