In order for Greenwich Hospital leadership to better understand the concerns that neighbors have voiced about traffic associated with their proposed Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center, they
asked Tighe and Bond to create a survey.
This survey will allow anyone who wants to participate the opportunity to highlight a specific location and share their traffic concerns.
It is possible to take the survey to highlight any area of concern. In fact you can take this survey multiple times to pinpoint more than one location.
- Please click here Greenwich Hospital Neighborhood Traffic Survey to complete the survey.
- Enter your name, street address and email address.
- On a computer: Use the map to identify the location of interest. Increase the size of the map by clicking on the expanded view icon in the lower left corner of the map. You can then zoom the map to navigate to the location and then click on the map to place a marker.
- On a mobile device: Please pan and zoom the map placing the crosshair in the center of the screen at the location of interest and then tap the blue marker in the lower right corner of the screen to set the marker.
5. Enter any comments in the box provided below the map and click “Submit.”
The survey will remain open until Friday, July 8 and the hospital will provide a demonstration of it during a meeting on June 15 at 6:00 pm, in person at the hospital or on Zoom
Over the summer and into September, the hospital will look at the results and conduct additional studies to better understand whether there are improvements that could be made within the scope of their planned project.