The Cos Cob Republican Club & The Greenwich Republican Town Committee will host a Clambake at Tod’s Point on Sunday, September 22nd from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Tickets are $70 and include the choice of lobster, chicken, steak, swordfish or vegetarian meals.
Hamburgers & hot dogs are also available for $40, kids ages 5 – 13 cost $5 and children under 5 are free.
Tickets can be purchased at www.CosCobRepublicanClub.com.
Join the campaign season kick-off with a clambake at the beach. Meet Fred Camillo, candidate for First Selectman and Lauren Rabin, candidate for Selectman and other Republican Party candidates.
Camillo and Rabin pledge “to preserve and enhance what makes Greenwich so special.” Supporting the entire Republican ticket is the goal of the clambake and the RTC will be handing out lawn signs, bumper stickers, mugs and magnets for the candidates.
Candidates who will attend include:
● State Rep. Livvy Floren, 149th District of Greenwich and Stamford
● Fred Camillo, Candidate for First Selectman
● Lauren Rabin, Candidate for Selectman
● Heather Smeriglio, Candidate for Tax Collector
● Town Clerk, Carm Budkins
● BET Candidates: Bill Drake, Andy Duus, Debra Hess, Karen Fassuliotis and Leslie Tarkington
● BOE Candidates Joe Kelly & Karen Kowalski
Tickets are available online at www.CosCobRepublicanClub.com.