Stuffed Baked Zucchini
• 6 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
• 1/3 C. olive oil, divided
• 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1 medium yellow squash, coarsely chopped
• 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
• 2 C. grape tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 C. fresh parsley, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 475˚F.
Using a spoon, scoop out flesh of zucchini, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Chop zucchini flesh and reserve.
Brush zucchini lightly with oil and place hollowed sides down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool.
In the meantime, heat ¼ C. oil in sauté pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, salt, and pepper. Sauté 3 to 5 minutes until soft and slightly browned.
Add reserved zucchini and yellow squash.
Sauté until liquid is evaporated, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly.
Fold in feta cheese, tomatoes, and parsley.
Arrange zucchini, cut sides up, in two baking dishes.
Fill with squash-feta mixture.
Bake 20 minutes until top is lightly browned.