Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS) announced on Wednesday the opening dates for its COVID vaccination sites across the state.
All vaccinations are by appointment only and can be made now on the YNHHS website: www.ynhhs.org/covidvaccine.
More appointments are being added as vaccine is made available to ensure that there is sufficient supply for all scheduled patients.
The following Health System vaccination sites are scheduled to open on Thursday, Jan. 21:
· Northeast Medical Group (NEMG), 4A Devine Street, North Haven
· NEMG, 112 Quarry Road, Trumbull
· NEMG, 501 Kings Highway East, #204, Fairfield
· NEMG, 500 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich
· NEMG, 633 Middlesex Avenue, Old Saybrook
· NEMG, 194 Howard Street, New London
The following Health System vaccination sites operating in partnership with Yale University will open of Friday, Jan. 22:
· Yale West Campus, 100 West Campus Drive, Bldg. 410, Orange
· The Lanman Center at Yale University, 74 Ashman St., Lot 78, New Haven
The following Health System vaccination sites will open on Monday, Jan. 25:
· Floyd Little Field House, 480 Sherman Parkway, New Haven
· Parsons Center, 70 West River Street, Milford
· The Brunswick School, 1252 King Street, Samson Field House, Greenwich
The following Health System vaccination site will open on Wednesday, Jan. 27:
· Mitchell College, De Biasi Drive, New London
Yale New Haven Health patients who reside outside of Connecticut are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine in Connecticut if they qualify for vaccination under Connecticut’s guidelines.
Those patients who receive their care in Connecticut can schedule an appointment at a community vaccination site here: www.ynhhs.org/covidvaccine
In the state of Connecticut, phase 1B officially began this week with the vaccinations of residents 75 and older who are not living in nursing homes.
For more information on the phased rollout schedule, please visit www.ynhhs.org or the state’s website here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Vaccination—Phases.
Greenwich Hospital is a member of Yale New Haven Health. Greenwich is a 206-bed regional medical center serving lower Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York. It is a major academic affiliate of Yale School of Medicine. Founded in 1903, Greenwich Hospital has evolved into a progressive medical center and teaching institution representing all medical specialties and offering a wide range of medical, surgical, diagnostic and wellness programs. Greenwich Hospital is recognized throughout the healthcare industry as a leader in service and patient satisfaction excellence. Greenwich Hospital has the prestigious Magnet designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the nation’s highest honor of nursing excellence.
Jan 15, 2021