Do you have clothing that no longer fits? Or perhaps some things you haven’t worn for a while? Take this opportunity to perform a deep cleanse on your closet! Items that you no longer need may be an absolute treasure to someone else.
What we need
Clothes To Kids of Fairfield County gladly accepts quality new and gently-used clothing and shoes that would be appropriate for kids (grades K-12) to wear to school.
All items and sizes are needed at this time. Please ensure they are clean and in good condition:
- tops (any kinds, tshirts, polos, long-sleeved, short-sleeved, sweaters, sweatshirts)
- bottoms (to include, pants, jeans, shorts, skirts)
- dressier items (blazers, suits and dressy dresses for girls; sports jackets and suits for boys)
- coats and jackets (both lightweight and winter)
- shoes (boots, slip-ons, tennis shoes)
- all undergarments** (new socks and underwear)
- we also accept belts, purses, hats, jewelry, backpacks, and winter accessories and will allow these as part of the wardrobe as available.
**We cannot accept used underwear or socks. New items must be in unopened packages. Gently-used bras are okay.
Schedule a pick-up or drop-off!
Our mission is to provide quality school clothing to low-income or in-crisis school age children in Fairfield County, free of charge. Eligible kids can “shop” twice a year in our new Clothes To Kids Store.
To arrange a scheduled pick-up or drop-off during the clothing drive, please contact:
If you live in CT: Call or text Elaine at (203) 533-9846, or [email protected]
If you live in NYC: Call or text Alexandra at (203) 984-5017, or [email protected]