The following information was provided by Greenwich’s Dept. of Social Services:
The Greenwich Department of Social Services (GDSS) is soliciting proposals to disburse funds to social service and behavioral health agencies for Town residents through its “Community Partnerships Program.”
The Community Partnerships Program provides financial support to community organizations that offer essential services and programs that reflect the GDSS mission. Eligibility to apply for this funding is limited to 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organizations.
Not-for-Profit community agencies are needed to provide services in the following service priority areas:
1) Education: child/youth development
2) Employment and Vocational Training: increase skills for self-sufficiency
3) Medical/Behavioral Health: access to timely and quality health services
4) Personal Safety: protection against abuse, neglect and domestic violence
5) Housing: access to available emergency/crisis shelter
Interested agencies may obtain a copy of the Request for Proposal (Community Partnerships) on May 1, 2014 on-line by accessing the Town of Greenwich web-site or here.
The deadline for submitting an application is June 20, 2014.