- UPDATE: SOLD OUT, eamil email@example.com to add your name to wait list for the next Manero’s Night. Friday, Feb 3, 6:30 pm. The Nostalgia Series of Dinners is BACK with “Remember Manero’s” Night! All your favorites, just as they used to be: garlic bread, gorgonzola salad, steak tid-bits, baked potato & ice cream cake roll! Adults: $40, kids over 12, $15, under 12, $10. This event sells out FAST so don’t delay! RSVP & tickets: www.stlawrencesociety.com/events or call (203)618-9036.
2) Friday, Feb 10, 8:30 pm. Pre-Valentines Day “Pub at The Club” LIVE MUSIC NIGHT featuring THE RED HOTS! Back by popular demand, they’re back and hotter than ever! Great music, “liquid romance” drink specials!! Show starts at 8:30, come early for a good seat. No cover charge!
3) Friday, Feb 17, 6:30 pm. Family Dinner Night! Join us for dinner and leave the cooking & cleaning to us! See website for menu. Only $15 adults, $10 kids. Club members get a free glass of wine with dinner! RSVP & tickets: www.stlawrencesociety.com/events or call (203)618-9036.
4) Saturday, Feb 25, 6:00 pm. South Pacific Wine-Pairing Dinner. Please join us for an unforgettable and elegant evening of food & wine! Five delicious courses, each paired with exceptional wines from Australia & New Zealand. Menu includes: scallop ceviche, hearty greens & citrus salad, macadamia-crusted perch, New Zealand lamb chops, dessert & more! Appetizer course begins at 6:30, dinner promptly at 7pm. An incredible meal at an incredible value, dont miss it! Tickets $75 pp. Reservations must be received by 2/17/17, please. RSVP & tickets: www.stlawrencesociety.com/events or call (203)618-9036.
- PHOTOS: Manero’s Dinner at the St. Lawrence Club is a Trip Down Nostalgia Lane
- Cos Cob Roots Grow Here: A Visit to the St. Lawrence Club