Update June 21, 2017 12:00 noon: The deadline for entries is here. We will announce the winner on Monday, July 24, 2017 at 5:00pm
Do you know a Greenwich woman who is run off her feet? Someone who is always doing for others and not taking enough time for herself? Has it been a while since she had a fantastic hair day? Would you like to surprise your mom/daughter/friend/colleague/wife with a makeover.
Fenix Salon and Greenwich Free Press would like to find a deserving woman for a haircut and color at Fenix Salon at 48 Greenwich Avenue.
- ELIGIBILITY: Nominees must be residents of Greenwich, be at least 18, and, if selected as winner, consent to having their “before photo” (part of submission) and “after” photo published.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on July 7, 2017 at 9:00pm and submissions must be received by 12:00pm on Friday, July 21, 2017. A winner will be announced on Greenwich Free Press by 5:00pm on July 24, 2017.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
- Submit a (before) photo of your nominee and tell us in a few creative and compelling paragraphs (500 words or less) why she deserves a hair makeover at Fenix Salon.
- Email entries to [email protected] with a subject line “Hair Makeover Contest”
- JUDGING: Fenix Salon’s Alexandra Toro and staff will select the winner from entries received by noon on July 21, 2017. If winner does not respond to winning e-mail notification within 24 hours, a new winner will be contacted.
- PRIZE: The winner will receive a haircut and color from Alexandra Toro and staff at Fenix Salon.
- ENTRIES: Entries must not contain any copyrighted works. Entries must not contain any third party trademarks or logos. Entries must not violate any law.