Update June 21, 2017 12:00 noon: The deadline for entries is here. We will announce the winner on Monday, July 24, 2017 at 5:00pm
Do you know a Greenwich woman who is run off her feet? Someone who is always doing for others and not taking enough time for herself? Has it been a while since she had a fantastic hair day? Would you like to surprise your mom/daughter/friend/colleague/wife with a makeover.
Fenix Salon and Greenwich Free Press would like to find a deserving woman for a haircut and color at Fenix Salon at 48 Greenwich Avenue.
- ELIGIBILITY: Nominees must be residents of Greenwich, be at least 18, and, if selected as winner, consent to having their “before photo” (part of submission) and “after” photo published.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on July 7, 2017 at 9:00pm and submissions must be received by 12:00pm on Friday, July 21, 2017. A winner will be announced on Greenwich Free Press by 5:00pm on July 24, 2017.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
- Submit a (before) photo of your nominee and tell us in a few creative and compelling paragraphs (500 words or less) why she deserves a hair makeover at Fenix Salon.
- Email entries to email@example.com with a subject line “Hair Makeover Contest”
- JUDGING: Fenix Salon’s Alexandra Toro and staff will select the winner from entries received by noon on July 21, 2017. If winner does not respond to winning e-mail notification within 24 hours, a new winner will be contacted.
- PRIZE: The winner will receive a haircut and color from Alexandra Toro and staff at Fenix Salon.
- ENTRIES: Entries must not contain any copyrighted works. Entries must not contain any third party trademarks or logos. Entries must not violate any law.
Fenix Salon is located at 48 Greenwich Avenue. (203) 992-1141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org