Do you know what CCI does?
- For students, they offer after school homework clubs with supervised support at the elementary school level
- For children and families, they offer year-round educational and therapeutic activities as well as summer day programs, swimming lessons, field trips and social gatherings.
- For both adults and young adults with developmental disabilities, we offer support with community and social opportunities.
- For everyone as needed, counseling with licensed and masters-level social workers.
- For those seeking citizenship: Tutorial support and language skills. They have helped over 180 individuals obtain their US citizenship, with guidance of how to utilize their community resources.
- For seniors, therapeutic recreational activities, shopping excursions, community participation and social activities.
The mission of CCI, a Greenwich-based social service agency, is to build skills that empower clients to overcome educational, social and economic barriers.
Now you know just what CCI does!
CCI, with all it has provided for over 60 years, is made possible by extraordinary volunteer support. You can be part of their next 60 years. CCI offers a variety of ways to give back to your community. To learn how, call them at (203) 869-1276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Their website is www.ccigreenwich.org CCI is located at 61 East Putnam Ave in Greenwich.