St. Lawrence University welcomes the following Greenwich students to the Class of 2019.
- Taulant Bici, who attended Greenwich High School.
- Tomas Cespedes of Cos Cob, who attended Greenwich High School.
- Sandro A. Cvecich, who attended Hackley School.
- Dylan V. DeChiara, who attended Greenwich High School.
- Kathleen E. Miller, who attended Vermont Academy.
- Georgia G. Smith, who attended Greenwich High School.
- John B. Winthrop, who attended Middlesex School.
The Class of 2019 with approximately 680 students is one of the largest and most diverse in St. Lawrence’s 159-year history.
Each first-year student participates in St. Lawrence University’s innovative First-Year Program–one of the oldest living-learning programs in the country–helping students make successful transitions from high school to college. Students live together and are taught by faculty teams, developing the writing, speaking and research skills needed for college. Students continue to develop these skills in a spring First-Year Seminar.
About St. Lawrence University:
Founded in 1856, St. Lawrence University is a private, independent liberal arts institution of about 2,500 students located in Canton, New York. The educational opportunities at St. Lawrence inspire students and prepare them to be critical and creative thinkers, to find a compass for their lives and careers, and to pursue knowledge and understanding for the benefit of themselves, humanity and the planet. Through its focus on active engagement with ideas in and beyond the classroom, a St. Lawrence education leads students to make connections that transform lives and communities, from the local to the global. Visit www.stlawu.edu.