A Demolition sign recently went up at the former home of Griffin and Howe retail gun store at 340 West Putnam Ave next door to the Maserati dealership. The building was originally a residence and was built in 1923. Griffin & Howe has a long history of manufacturing guns.
Griffin & Howe was founded in New York City in 1923. In 1999 it opened the retail store in Greenwich in the two-story Colonial building that was once a residential property.
On Dec. 15, 2014 the property was told to Miller Partners LLC for $1,000,000.
Miller Partners LLC has a business address of 342 West Putnam Ave. The name of the principal is Richard S. Kippelman, Manger. The agent is John P Tesei.