Letter to the editor from Carol Zarrilli, Greenwich
Integrity, Vision, Honesty!
When looking for that special candidate to take the helm of Greenwich’s highest office…I look to Fred Camillo.
Fred’s integrity is unquestioned
- he’s a people person
- always available to his constituents in & outside 151st district
- open communicator
- problem solver
Fred’s vision for Greenwich
- is for healthy growth
- fiscal stability
- supports pay as you go financing
- private-public partnerships
- setting project goals that would be appropriate for long-term financing “not” the normal day to day business
- keeping property taxes affordable
- keeping our Town a safe place to live
- has innovative ideas for making Greenwich a more ecco-friendly community; confirming more needs to be done on climate change for the generations to come in our Town
- supporting educational excellence
Fred’s honesty is well known
- 4th generation resident of Greenwich
- doesn’t pass the buck
- fights for justice for all
- follows campaign financing rules by the SEEC – says it all!
I have known Fred Camillo for more years than I can remember. He is an incredible choice for Greenwich. He has never let me down or our home town!
A vote for Fred Camillo is a vote for our Town!
The deadline to submit a letter to the editor regarding candidates in the Nov 5 municipal election is Tuesday Oct 29 at 5pm.