GFP will accept for consideration submissions of letters to the editor in support of candidates for State Senate, 36th district for three weeks:
• Accept letter to the editor submissions for consideration beginning July 22.
• Deadline to submit is Aug 10 (one week before election)
For Town Clerk, there is currently a campaign for the nomination, which ends on July 27. We are currently accepting letters on behalf of contenders for that nomination.
Also, since there is also the possibility of either party having a primary which would be on September 14, we will accept letters for potential primary candidates for three weeks up to one week before the.
• Accept letter to the editor submissions for consideration beginning August 17
• Deadline to submit is Sept 7 (one week before election)
For the Nov 2, 2021 Municipal election of First Selectman, Selectman, Tax Collector, Town Clerk, Board of Education, Board of Estimate and Taxation, Board of Assessment Appeals, and Constable, letters will be accepted for consideration for three weeks:
• Accept letter to the editor submissions for consideration beginning October 5, 2021.
• Deadline to submit is Oct 26 (one week before election)
Note, not every letter submitted will be published as in the past, as it became an unwieldy task. We will select a few each week.
Instructions: Send text of letter for consideration into the body of an email to [email protected] – not as an attachment. Include your name, tel and address. (Only your name will be published).