Register Now for The Greenwich Alliance for Education’s annual Virtual Trivia Challenge fundraiser Friday, March 3, 2023 at 7:00pm.
Login available starting at 6:30 pm. Trivia Starts at 7:00 pm Sharp.
The theme is “Friends, Romans and Countrymen.”
The event is guaranteed to be another fun and competitive night.
Host a house party and/or bring together friends and family from across the country to make up your team of 10. Cost is $50/person. A silent auction (click here to see auction items) and scholarship match can be bid on by all.
All event details can be found here:
Join the Fun – Buy Your Tickets Now!
one ticket per player, teams of up to 10 players
* singles & couples welcome; we can match you with other players to form a team
- Trivia starts at 7:00 pm sharp! Login available from 6:30 pm on
- 6 rounds of 8 questions each, with ability to assign confidence level rankings to answers for extra points
- Teams collaborate via Zoom in dedicated break-out rooms
- Login link & team number emailed to all registered players
- Diverse team advantageous — in age, gender, interests & more!
- Winning teams announced at the end of the night
- Prizes awarded to top 2 teams and best team name
Buy tickets here.