Tickets are now on sale for the 6th annual Brew Ha-Ha Comedy Show (at home edition!) presented by the Greenwich United Way.
Greenwich United Way is asking residents to join them on Friday, October 16 for a night of great food from some of Greenwich’s best restaurants and food trucks as you laugh from the comfort of your own home.
Dinner will be served at 6:00pm and the comedy show stream begins at 8:00pm featuring host Jane Condon and comedian Jessica Kirson whose act will be a hilariously relatable performance of sheer silliness, vulnerability and ridiculous characters.
The Greenwich United Way has been a trusted partner of the Greenwich community, government and local organizations since 1933. They are focused on community solutions in the areas of education, financial stability and health for over 85 years.
In addition to purchasing tickets, community members may also make a donation to support the programs of the Greenwich United Way through their Wish List, which benefits the nearly 1/3 of Greenwich who needs our help.
Tickets and party packages may be purchased here. Additional details included below. Laugh at home with Greenwich United Way and support your local community!
- Laugh Factory @ $2,500 – private party of 20 at your home (contact the Greenwich United Way for Details)
- Headliner @ $425 – dinner with dessert for 2 from Chef Lazlo delivered to your door with 2 bottles of wine
- Showstopper @ $300 – dinner for 2 from Douro with a bottle of wine
- Punch Line @ $225 – dinner for 2 from Garden Catering with a bottle of wine
- Warm Up @$175 – Bottle of wine and cheese tray from Garden Catering