The Greenwich High School theater department students have been busy rehearsing countless lines for their production of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet in the school’s state-of-the-art black box theater.
The production is directed by Mr. Richard Kohn, with technical direction and design by Mr. Scott Borowka.
Stage managers are Sam Carbino, Keagan Laczkowski and Josh Stone.
The production runs through October 29, shows starting at 7:30pm. On Saturday, Oct 29, there will be two performances (5:00pm and 8:00pm).
Tickets are $10. For tickets and information (203) 863-8808.
Other upcoming productions presented by Greenwich High School Theater Arts include “Comedy Tonight!” a comedy and improv showcase on November 18, 2016, Jan 13, 2017 and March 17, 2016. The On Stage production is Pippin, with performances on Dec. 14, 15, 16 and 17 2016
- Romeo: JJ Evans, Jack Ullrich
- Mercutio: Michael Busani, Ben Wolff
- Benvolio: Julia Bibault, Lucy Mini
- Montague: Nic Del Priore, Alex Sklarz
- Lady Montague: Natalie Gamez, Alayna Scott, Melanie Valencia
- Lady Capulet: Kim Barnard, Emily Bass
- Capulet: Wassim Douri, Hayden Sherr
- Juliet: Gabi Bastek, Kara Bittman, Sarah Walker
- Nurse: Gwen Gilfond, Charlotte Kinnaird
- Tybalt: Oliver White, Kieren Mackay
- Friar Lawrence: Paige Edmonds, Anika Rabenhorst
- Prince Escalus: Kim Barnard, Emily Bass
- Paris: Kieren Mackay, Oliver White
- Balthasar: Wassim Douri, Hayden Sherr
- Peter: Nic DelPriore, Alex Sklarz
- Petruchio: Natalie Gamez, Alayna Scott, Melanie Valencia
- Apothecary: BenWolff, Michael Busani
- Friar John: Nic Del Priore, Alex Sklarz
- Paris’ Page: Natalie Gamez, Alayna Scott, Melanie Valencia
- Crew Foreman: Liz Murray
- Run Crew: David Lowitt, Zach Dibella, Ashley Macchia, Stephanie Ramos
- Technical Theater Classes: Grayson, Avesato, Miranda Cotler-Russo, Kensie Gallagher, Sadie Kriegler, David Lowitt, Rachel, Naylor, Carlos Pellecier, Ethan Schrader, Madalynn Stewart, Chloe Tsoi, Melanie Valencia, and Matthew Ver
- Props: Alayna Scott
- Costume Masters: Natalie Gamaz, Lucy Mini
- Publicity: Alex Sklarz
- Artwork: Tom J. Kuntz ’90
- Front of House/Tickets: Liz Murray
- House Managers: Amanda Brea