Members of the Class of 2016 received their diplomas May 15 at Colgate’s 195th Commencement. Commissioner of Major League Baseball Robert D. Manfred Jr. P’16, delivered the keynote address.
- Tate Daugherty who majored in Political Science
- James Drakos who majored in Neuroscience and graduated Cum Laude
- Grace Tormey who majored in Classics and Art & Art History and graduated Cum Laude
- Andrew Guerriero who majored in Political Science
- Jessica Gorski who majored in Spanish and History and graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Carlyle Citron who majored in International Relations and graduated Cum Laude
Colgate University is a highly selective residential liberal arts institution distinguished by its commitment to global engagement, student-faculty research, off-campus study, sustainable practices, and utilizing technology to enhance the teaching and learning experience. Colgate offers 54 majors to a diverse student body of approximately 2,900 undergraduate students, and supports 25 Division I athletic teams. The university’s 575-acre campus in rural central New York is renowned for its beauty and for the important role it plays in the student experience.