Greenwich High School PTA Parent Education in partnership with ONSF are hosting an information night featuring concussion experts on March 9 at 7pm. The event is free and open to all interested.
Staff and students of GHS, along with ONSF (ONS Foundation for Clinical Research) and Education) concussion experts, will share the facts, bust the myths and empower parents and students with tools to navigate recovery from the time of injury to return to play and school.
Come, empower yourself and learn:
• Best practice medical interventions
• How the family system can change an outcome
• Best practices process for returning to learn
• What academic support you should expect
• How returning to athletics, job, driving and after school activities should be managed
- Paul Sethi, MD – Orthopedic Surgeon; President, ONSF
- Tricia McDonough Ryan, PhD – Pediatric Neuropsychologist, Brain Injury and Sports Concussion Management
- Peter Falla, ATC/L – Greenwich High School Athletic Trainer; Certified ImPACT Consultant
- Mary Ann O’Connor, RN – Greenwich High School Nurse
- Judith Nedell – Coordinator 6-12 Guidance Services, Greenwich Public Schools
For more information call Mary-Stuart Freydberg, VP Parent Education, GHS or ONSF – 203 869-3131 Email: [email protected]