Another Disturbance at Magnum Salon. Three Men Arrested.

New Greenwich Police Cars

On Friday, Feb. 20 at about 1:00pm, Greenwich Police were dispatched to Billy Magnum Salon at 270 Mason Street on report of a verbal disagreement.

At the salon, police interviewed several employees and a customer who described Nabil Faridi yelling, screaming and being verbally abusive to an employee while following her within the business.

Also, Phillip Kostowski, 29, of 39 Gillies Street Norwalk, related that his boss, Nabil Faridi, had stolen his phone, and that when he attempted to get it back, they both engaged in a physical altercation. Kostowski related that Faridi still had his phone.

Faridi related that Kostowski gave him the cell phone, and that when he began looking through the phone, Kostowski physically attacked him.

Faridi told police that he had managed to get away from Kostowski and hid the phone. He told police that the phone was in the bathroom, where it was found soaking wet. Officers on scene were unable to power the phone back on.

Faridi was charged with Breach of Peace and Criminal Mischief. His bond was set at $300 and was assigned a court date of March 2, 2015.

Kostowski was charged with Breach of Peace. His bond was set at $500 and he also was assigned a court date in Stamford Superior Court on March 2, 2015.

Also, while conducting the on-scene investigation, Greenwich Police discovered that an employee, identified as Lucas Magnum Moura, 30, of 12 Putnam Ave, Apt. #2W, had an outstanding warrant for Failure To Appear 2nd degree stemming back to an incident on Sept. 29, 2014 on West Putnam Ave.

He was placed under arrest, hand-cuffed to the rear, double-locked, and transported to the Greenwich Police station without incident. Moura was processed for Failure to Appear. His bond was set at $750 cash, which he was able to post and he was released without incident. His court date is Feb. 27, 2015.

Just last month Moura was charged with Disorderly Conduct after breaking a wall mirror during an argument at the salon at 270 Mason St, which sent broken glass flying around the business, which was occupied by several other people at the time.