“The Talk” is an interactive workshop designed to help parents confront their fears about discussing “The Birds and the Bees” with their children. The workshop will cover such topic areas and answer such questions as:
- The appropriate time to have The Talk?
- At what age will my child be ready to have The Talk?
- But my parents never had The Talk with me…
- Explaining the “mechanics”
- Puberty and bodily changes
- How much do I reveal about my own experiences when talking with my child?
It will be held at Cos Cob Library – Monday October 27 at 7 pm.
Come prepared for a lively presentation and conversation with Glenn Wolff, LCSW, and other parents on this sensitive, but important topic. Please register, (203) 622-6883
Glenn Wolff, LCSW is a psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of children, teens, and families. His expertise is helping children and parents cope with family, school and social stresses through individual and group therapy. He maintains a private practice in Stamford.