The Granola Bar, a popular eatery offers “food for real” – modern, healthy twists on traditional dishes.
Owners Julie Mountain and Dana Noorily, who opened their first location in Westport in 2013, recently brought their innovative and locally sourced breakfast and lunch options to Greenwich residents and businesses at 41 Greenwich Avenue.
During the Greenwich Sidewalk Sale Days, Thursday, July 14 through Sunday, July 17, The Granola Bar will have “refueling” sips and bites available for purchase outside the restaurant.
Located at the top of Greenwich Avenue, they will have a hibiscus apple drink, almond milk cold brew, and water with either a almond chocolate chip coconut cookie or chocolate coconut cookie. Both are paleo.
A couple blocks down the avenue outside the Tory Burch boutique, fresh lemonade and an assortment of The Granola Bar signature granola bars will be offered with a Tory Burch purchase.
Savvy sale shoppers need a good strategy, stamina and sustenance. Here are The Granola Bar’s Top 5 Tips for Greenwich Sidewalk Sale Days:
1) Fuel Up. Try our Rise nitrogen-infused cold brew coffee or almond milk cold brew for a caffeine boost.
2) Hydrate. Hibiscus apple drink or lemonade help to refresh on hot days.
3) Pack A Snack. For an extra energy boost: paleo cookies, and almond butter energy bites filled with flax, almond butter, coconut, oats, and chocolate chips.
4) Start At The Top. Begin your shopping spree at the top of Greenwich Avenue – it’s always easier to walk down the hill than up, and you won’t miss a thing.
5) Early Bird / Last One To Leave. As the saying goes, early bird catches the worm. But, it never hurts to go back again at the end – remaining sale items might be discounted even more! Don’t give up – The Granola Bar will keep you refueled from beginning to end.
For full breakfast, lunch and late day offerings, The Granola Bar of Greenwich is open 7am-5p Monday through Saturday and 8am-4pm on Sunday.
Founded in Westport in 2013 by co-owners Julie Mountain and Dana Noorily, The Granola Bar is a bubbling hub of fresh, seasonal food, coffee and community. The Granola Bar’s mission is to offer “food for real.”
Using the best and healthiest ingredients, local and organic, they are committed to elevating traditional comfort food. For breakfast, lunch, and catering menus, please visit: thegranolabarct.com.