On Monday morning the Greenwich Department of Health posted a January 5 Moderna Covid Booster Clinic in VAMS.
The clinic is Wednesday, Jan 5, 2022 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at Greenwich Town Hall/ Lower Level.
“If interested, please sign up fast as the appointments go like hotcakes,” the Health Dept said in a release.
Per the CDC, you can “Mix & Match” your vaccine booster.
Anyone 18 and older can choose to take the Moderna vaccine regardless of which vaccine they took for their original vaccine or series.
This is the link to sign in to VAMS, the CT program for scheduling a COVID vaccine or booster:
** Please follow VAMS for possible future Booster Vaccination Clinic dates and openings
Booster Clinic Requirements
• You must be pre-registered in VAMS for attendance at the clinic. Appointments only. No walk-ins accepted
• You must have proof of your prior COVID-19 Vaccinations. (A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, a snapshot of your vaccination card, a vaccination record document or any other proof of vaccination, all of which must have name, birthdate and vaccine type and dates of vaccination.)
Any Connecticut resident who has lost their card, please visit CT WiZ Public Portal to print out a copy of your vaccination record
• You must have identification that confirms who you are, as it relates to your proof of COVID-19 vaccination
• You must wear a mask in the clinic as this is a medical setting
• You must sit at the clinic for 15 minutes after receiving the Moderna vaccine booster
If you have any questions, contact the Department of Health (203-622-6488).
As a result of the pandemic, the Health dept may not be able to answer immediately.
Please leave your name and contact number and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Dr. Stephanie Paulmeno, DNP, RN Public Health Promotion Specialist: Greenwich Department of Health
Greenwich Town Hall is located at 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830