Several members of the Woman’s Club of Greenwich traveled recently to Lord & Taylor in Stamford, where they were treated to a continental breakfast along with a skin and make-up workshop, by the Chanel team.
Ina Fridman, the Cosmetic Department Manager, welcomed the group and members of the Chanel team presented their favorite products. The Woman’s Club members enjoyed breakfast while learning about products including Le Lift crème and Les 4 Ombres, a fall eye shadow quad inspired by the iconic Chanel tweed jacket.
The Chanel team shared interesting information:
- Chanel foundation includes an SPF 15 and comes in an airtight pump, which gives it has an extended shelf life of 18 months.
- Mascara should be discarded 3 months after opening.
- Glossy black Chanel paper bags fetch as much as $18.00 on eBay.
After the presentation, the Chanel professionals treated women to a make-overs and skin consultations. Some women selected the “Fresh Face” look, Expressive Eye makeovers and “signature lips.”
Woman’s Club members received samples of Chanel products in the iconic Chanel black and white glossy bag. The event was planned by Woman’s Club “Woman of the Year,” Carolyn Trachtenburg.
Lord & Taylor is located at 110 High Ridge Road in Stamford. (203) 327-6600
- Green-Thumbed Members of the Woman’s Club of Greenwich Enjoy A Visit from Patty Sechi.
- Greenwich Woman’s Club Demonstrates the Art of the Tea Sandwich
- Woman’s Club of Greenwich Honors Carolyn Trachtenburg