Come, have fun and learn from the founders of the award-winning website, Motherrr.com, and a Myers-Briggs* certified professional, how knowing your personality type can help reduce the conflict in your mother-daughter relationship. In this interactive workshop, you will:
In this interactive workshop, you will:
• take the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory
• be given individualized results on your personality!
• gain an understanding of different personality traits and how they interact
• learn strategies for how to utilize these results
• leave equipped with better tools to use in your mother-daughter relationship.
No need to bring your mother or daughter with you. You will be able to initiate change just by knowing your personality type. Thursday, June 12, 7:00-9:30 pm in Old Greenwich or Tuesday, June 17, 7:00-9:30 pm in Fairfield.
There is a fee to attend. Details are available on the Motherrr.com
Greenwich location: The First Congregational Church of Greenwich, 108 Sound Beach Ave., Old Greenwich (across from Binney Park).
Fairfield location: Fairfield Public Library, 1080 Old Post Road (Rt. 1).