It’s time for the annual Christmas Tree and Wreath sale at The First Congregational Church of Greenwich, 108 Sound Beach Avenue, Old Greenwich (across from Binney Park).
The sale begins Saturday, November 29 at 9:00 am and will be held each Saturday (8:00 am-4:00pm) and Sunday (11:00 am-4:00 pm) through December 21 (or as long as trees last). There are also wreaths, garland and kissing balls.
All proceeds from this sale go directly to area charities:
- Shelter for the Homeless (Stamford)
- Inspirica (Stamford)
- Den for Grieving Kids (Greenwich)
- Sexual Assault Crisis Center (Stamford)
- Young Mariners Foundation (Stamford)
- Meals on Wheels (Greenwich)
So come on by and pick out your perfect Christmas tree and help those in need at the same time!