Congrats to these students who made Dean’s List at Washington University in St. Louis for the Spring 2014 semester:
- Taylor Leigh Kwait, enrolled in the university’s John M. Olin School of Business.
- Andrew Chiswick Camel, enrolled in the university’s School of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Ari Jonathan Spilo, enrolled in the university’s School of Engineering and Applied Science.
To qualify for the Dean’s List in the Olin Business School, students must earn a semester grade point average of 3.6 or above and be enrolled in at least 14 graded units. To qualify for the Dean’s List in the School of Engineering & Applied Science, students must earn a semester grade point average of 3.6 or above and be enrolled in at least 12 graded units.
Washington University draws students and faculty to St. Louis from all 50 states and more than 120 nations. The total student body is more than 14,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
Congrats to these students who made Dean’s List at Loyola University Maryland.
- Robert Gelcius, a member of the class of 2016
- Maya Olivieri, a member of the class of 2015
- Sydney Powers, a member of the class of 2017
- Kelly Riley, a member of the class of 2015
Dean’s list requires a student have a GPA of at least 3.5 with a minimum of 15 credits. Loyola University Maryland is a Catholic, Jesuit comprehensive university enrolling 3,700 undergraduate and 2,300 graduate students.
Two Greenwich students graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall last month:
- Samuel Konolige, headed to Duke University in the Fall.
- Erik Roosendahl, headed to Washington University in St. Louis in the Fall.
Choate Rosemary Hall is an independent secondary school enrolling 865 boarding and day students from over 40 states and 40 countries.
- Robert Walker of Greenwich, Pomfret School class of ’14, made the Honor Roll at Pomfret School for the 2014 spring semester.
To made honor roll at Pomfret School, students need a 3.0 grade point average and no grade below a B–.
Founded in 1894 and coeducational since 1968, Pomfret School is an independent college preparatory boarding and day school for approximately 360 students in grades 9 through 12 and postgraduates.