Rest up over Memorial Day weekend because on Tuesday night there will be a panel discussion on the possibility of a delayed school start time in Greenwich. The panel is being organized by the PTA Council Health & Wellness Committee and the panel includes:
- Dominic Roca, MD, of the CT Sleep Center at Stamford Hospital
- Marcie Schneider, MD of Greenwich Adolescent Medicine
- Lisa Bogan, a parent from Wilton where school start times were changed in 2003
- William McKersie, Superintendent of Greenwich Schools
- Chris Winters, Greenwich High School Headmaster
Greenwich Public Schools is distributing a survey before the end of the school year to all parents, high school students, middle school students and all staff to gauge community interest in exploring a later start time. Please come and educate yourself about this important issue.