Features of the store’s expanded, spacious floor plan and the company’s selection of natural and organic goods from prepared foods to grocery include:
- All shoppers will enjoy the store’s updated interior, which has been modernized for a more elegant look and feel.
- In the Prepared Foods Department, customers can check out new in-store venues including Pizza, a new Hot Bar and Salad Bar, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- The new Coffee and Juice Bar will feature Allegro coffee and tea drinks along with fresh smoothies and juices.
- Children and adults alike will love the store’s new cookie bar, featuring a fine selection of cookies from favorite local vendors! In addition, shoppers will find a fresh selection of breads from Wave Hill Bread (Norwalk, CT) featuring the 3-grain French Country Bread made with freshly milled grains and alternative flours and grains.
- The Grocery aisles will be stocked with popular local favorites including Andrew’s Honey, Whipped Up frozen cookie dough bites, Tearrific tea-infused ice creams, Kelly’s Four Plus Granola and more!
- The frozen, bulk and beer sections have each been updated and expanded with an array of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Shoppers will relish in the Specialty Department’s expanded offerings, including a new Olive Bar with 28 types of accompaniments, ideal for entertaining!
- The Whole Body department, now merged within the main store’s space, features an expansive display of the highest quality bath and body care items.
- Checkout has been made even speedier with the addition of four express registers.