The Dorothy Hamill Rink will open for user groups on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
A limited public session schedule begins September 20 to October 11, Sundays only from 2:00-4:00pm.
Early season public sessions are scheduled from 2:00p to 4:00pm, Sundays only from September, 20 to October 11, 2020.
The full Public Session Schedule begins Tuesday, October 13.
COVID-19 Program Adjustments
• Entry to the rink will be permitted ten minutes prior to the session time.
• Please purchase admission tickets online at www.GreenwichCT.gov/webtrac
• Everyone entering is required to wear a face mask according to the Governor’s Executive Order.
• The number of skaters will be limited during each session. Spectators not skating will be limited to one adult person per child under ten years old or those with special needs.
• Persons must maintain social distancing while on or off the ice.
• Rules are subject to change based on State of CT and the CDC guidelines and if the Town of Greenwich feels adjustments are needed to ensure safe operation of the Dorothy Hamill Skating Rink.
The wearing of face masks according to the Governor’s Executive Order and practicing social distancing will be enforced until further notice at the Dorothy Hamill Skating Rink.
Attendance will be limited according to State guidelines.
Please do not arrive any earlier than ten minutes prior to the start of the session.
Information is also available for stick and puck sessions which begin Monday, Oct 12.
A “Stick Session” allows a participant to skate with a stick and puck in an informal atmosphere. No games and no goalies allowed.
Participants must supply their own stick and puck and wear hockey skates, a helmet with full-face shield and hockey gloves. This is open to any age, but an adult must accompany any child under 8. On-ice supervision is provided and must be obeyed. Fee is $10.00 for adults and $7.00 for children under 15.
Click here for information regarding concussion safety.
For all activities at the Dorothy Hamill Skating Rink, many adjustments will be made as a result of COVID-19. Please be sure you carefully read all information prior to registering for a program or attending a public session. If you have additional questions, please call the rink at 203-531-8560.