Next for the Wrecking Ball in Greenwich: 1920 House in Central Greenwich

An application has been submitted to the Dept of Public Works Buildings Division to demolish a home at 153 East Elm Street.

The 1,626 sq ft wood frame single family house has 3 bedrooms and two baths, and was built in 1920.

The home last sold from Elinore Killebrew on May 29, 2015 for $955,000 to Silver Gwen LLC, which is registered Sean and Lisa Wallace and Ira Fenig, 111 Mason Street.

Because the home was built before 1940, a written letter of objection submitted to the Building Division of DPW will trigger an additional 45 day stay of demolition.

The start of the 45 day waiting period was May 21, 2019.

The first date a permit is eligible for issuance is July 5, 2019.