This week’s highlights in Greenwich real estate:
- 15 new to market listings (+/-0 from last week)
- 38 sold properties (+7 from last week)
- 10 price reductions (+/-0 from last week)
- 16 contingent contracts (+5 from last week)
- 24 pending contracts (+3 from last week)
Welcome to this wonderful location. Relax and enjoy the magic of this saltwater inlet on the deck at the water’s edge and watch marine life, boats, and kayaks gliding in and out of the inlet of Greenwich Cove and Long Island Sound. This location is convenient to Tod’s Point Beach and I-95. From this home, it is a 10 minute or less walk to Binney Park (tennis), schools, Village of Old Greenwich, and the Metro-North train station. With an open floor plan, water views, and many improvements through the years, you will enjoy the setting during all seasons. First time on the market in 25 years.