The Old Greenwich Association is holding their annual meeting on Monday, January 30. Refreshments at 7:00pm; meeting at 7:30pm at the Sound Beach Firehouse.
Most notably, they will be awarding the ‘Old Greenwich Award’ for 2022.
Additionally, topics and speakers with include:
- Greenwich First Selectman Fred Camillo
- Greenwich Sustainability Committee (Janet Stone McGuigan)
- Planning & Zoning (Patrick LaRow)
- Old Greenwich School Renovation: (James Waters)
- Dept of Public Works update (Senior Engineer, Gabriella Circosta-Cohee)
- Stop I95 Noise (Daren Schneider)
- Quiet Yards Greenwich (Jane Brash)
The Old Greenwich Association is a local, volunteer-based residents association serving the Old Greenwich neighborhood of Greenwich, Connecticut. For over forty years, the OGA has worked behind the scenes on issues that positively affect our quality of life across all ages and interests. Our goal is to maintain, as well as find new ways of supporting, the special atmosphere that makes us proud to call Old Greenwich home.