The Town of Greenwich Parks & Recreation Dept in coordination with The Greenwich Arts Council are holding a virtual contest for the best decorated pumpkin.
Now that fall is here, pick out the perfect pumpkin and get it all dressed up for the season!
Greenwich Recreation and The Arts Council are encouraging Greenwich youth to decorate their pumpkins and submit photos in the Town-wide contest for a chance to win a prize from sponsor, Valley Pediatrics.
Photo submissions must be sent via e-mail to: [email protected] and include:
Title and picture(s) of pumpkin(s), full name(s) of decorator(s), and home address.
Contest open to Greenwich residents only. Deadline to submit photos: Friday, November 6.
• Pumpkins may not be carved or hollowed out.
• Objects, paper and materials of any kind may be pinned or glued to pumpkins. Participants may also draw or paint on their entries or dress them up. Again, do not carve or hollow out your pumpkin.
• No electrical device may be used as part of any entry.
• Each photo entry must have a title.
• There is to be minimal parental help decorating the pumpkin.
• No pre-purchased pre-decorated pumpkins will be allowed to enter the contest.
• One entry per household.
For more information on this event or any of our programs please visit our website at www.greenwichct.gov, email [email protected] or call 203-618-7649.