From the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich
As we enter this season of gratitude, it is with great appreciation that Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich acknowledges the invaluable contributions of numerous organizations and friends within our community. These partners, driven by a shared commitment to enhancing lives and fostering positive change, have become pillars of support for the youth of Greenwich.
These organizations have extended their hands with steadfast dedication while our Clubhouse closed in September for renovation and expansion.
We express our gratitude to the following community partners—each playing a unique role in enriching Greenwich, allowing Boys & Girls Club to continue serving our children with unwavering commitment:
- Community partners: Bruce Museum, Filling in the Blanks, Food Rescue, Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich Library, Greenwich United Way, YMCA, Kids in Crisis, and Meals on Main Street.
- Greenwich Police Department, especially: Chief Jim Heavey, and the Traffic Section.
- Greenwich Public Schools, especially: Superintendent Dr. Toni Jones; Department of Transportation Manager Elmer Reynoso; Blaize Levitan and Pat Spooner at the Board of Education; Greenwich High School Principal Ralph Mayo; Hamilton Avenue School Principal Diane Chiapetta-Fox and Assistant Principal Annamaria McCarthy; New Lebanon School Principal Dr. Daniel Russo and Assistant Principal Lindsey Eisenstein; Western Middle School Principal PJ Wax; and the district’s custodial staff.
- Independent Schools: Brunswick, Greenwich Academy, and Greenwich Country Day School.
- St. Roch Church of Greenwich and Paul Cappiali.
- Town of Greenwich, especially: The Selectman’s Office; Department of Parking Services, Department of Parks and Recreation, Luigi Romano at the Department of Public Works, and Planning and Zoning Department.
We also thank our members, alumni, board members, and supporters for their dedication to our mission as we embark on a transformational renovation of the Boys & Girls Club’s facility that will positively impact Greenwich families for years to come.
With heartfelt appreciation,
Cristina Vittoria, CEO, Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich