On Sunday, October 21, the Junior League of Greenwich
will bring “Pinkalicious: The Musical” to Central Middle School in Greenwich.
This one-hour production will incorporate both singing and dancing, while encouraging children to be themselves!
Plaza Theatrical Productions will bring this delightful character to life through music.
Based on Elizabeth and Victoria Kann’s wildly popular children’s book, “Pinkalicious” tells the tale of a spirited young girl with a penchant for cupcakes—pink, of course.
Her fondness for the confection leads to her hilariously contracting “Pinkititis”— aka turning pink from head to toe!
• Tickets are $20 for General Admission and $35 for VIPink, which includes reserved seating, a Meet & Greet with the cast and a Pinkalicious surprise.
• Sponsor A Child tickets are also available.
• There will be two matinees, one at 11:00am and one at 3:00pm
• Proceeds from the show will support the community projects of the Junior League of Greenwich.
• To buy tickets, visit www.jlgreenwich.org/pinkalicious.
The Junior League of Greenwich has been bettering the community for nearly 60 years. It is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained individuals.
Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. The Junior League is committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals and reaches out to women of all races, religions, and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
For more information about the JLG or questions about the show, please contact the Junior League of Greenwich at email@example.com and visit our website at www.jlgreenwich.org.