On Tuesday Greenwich Police observed a blue Audi sedan traveling east on Bruce Park Ave in central Greenwich. A DMV query revealed that the plates were suspended for no insurance and belonged instead to a Volvo SUV.
Police stopped the car and identified the driver by his CT driver’s license as Christopher Vissicchio, 19, of 36 Winthrop Drive in Greenwich.
Police also detected the odor of raw marijuana in the vehicle. A search of the vehicle revealed:
- 162.6 grams of marijuana
- one Bong
- 27 Vape Cartridges containing THC oil
- Approximately 200 glassine bags
- $257.00 cash
- Multiple bottles of alcohol
- 2 Electronic Scales
Also, during the motor vehicle stop police learned Vissicchio had an active arrest warrant from Greenwich Police for Simple Trespass and Larceny 6 for an incident at Greenwich High School on Nov 9, 2018.
Further, police learned he had a warrant for his arrest for:
Driving a Motor Vehicle without Insurance
- Operating an Unregistered Motor Vehicle
- Misuse of License Plates
- Operating a Drug Factory (2 counts)
- Possession with Intent to Sell
- Drug Paraphernalia Possession (2 counts)
- Possession of >4 oz Marijuana
- Possession of Alcohol by Minor in Public Street/Hwy (9 counts)
His bond was set at $2,500, which he was able to post. He has a date in Stamford Superior Court on Dec 26, 2018.