If you are interested in listing your camp or summer program in the GFP Summer camp Guide 2019 please contact Heather Brown Lowthert at HLowthert@gmail.com for pricing and details.
The Summer Camp Guide will be featured on the GFP homepage from January 1, 2019 through July 1, 2019 for a total of 6 months.
Listing Cost $600 Ad Deadline: December 7, 2018
• 200 words including link to your website, camp tab(s), contact information
• Featured in our daily newsletter and Facebook page 6x
• 4 edits (promote Open Houses, last minute specials)
• Organization Name as you want it to appear in guide
• Contact Name, Phone, Email
• Camp description (max 200 words)
• Provide Artwork: Can be a logo JPG or photo JPG (horizontal photo is recommended)
Additional Opportunity: Feature Advertorial: Cost $250 Deadline: January 15, 2018
• Unlimited text and links
• Run 4x and featured in daily newsletter
• Link to YouTube video
• Up to 5 photos (send actual size and we will place in article, horizontal photos are recommended)
Why advertise with Greenwich Free Press?
• Monthly page views average over 350,000
• 40,000-60,000 unique visitors each month (60 % female, ages 35-55)
• No bots! Our Facebook followers are 4,225 and Twitter followers 1,826
• Advertisers receive campaign results reports that drill down to the exact number of impressions, hovers and clicks. The report even tells where the click originates (eg Greenwich, Cos Cob, Stamford, etc)
For more information or to place an ad contact Heather Brown email@example.com
Since launching in April 2014, Greenwich Free Press has grown steadily, becoming a force in independent news coverage.
We publish exclusively online, which is increasingly how people access news.
Our circulation is measured in impressions (page views) and unique visitors.
Google Analytics tells us how many people are on the site and what they are reading in real time, which gives us a good idea of what readers are interested in.
As of mid September, 2018 Greenwich Free Press averages about 350,000+ page views a month, with about 40,000-60,000 unique visitors a month.
Getting our News: Newsletter, Facebook, Google Alerts and Searches
Other readers follow GFP news “in-the-moment” via Twitter or in the Facebook news feed.
We pledge a mix of hard news, coverage of local government, slice-of-life surprises and human interest pieces. Our property transfers are updated twice a week.
And while we can’t cover all the news, we offer coverage you won’t find elsewhere. We are often the only source of reporting for Planning & Zoning, Architectural Review Committee, Zoning Board of Appeals and Parks & Rec meetings.
Two years ago our intern Kai Sherwin created a team who review local restaurants.So far they have reviewed Garden Catering and Joey B’s. Their next visit is Fleishers.
Since then the GHS class of 2018 interns resumed the role of critics and we plan to continue the tradition.
To request a visit from Cardinal Critics, contact GFP editor Leslie.Yager@gmail.com
All Greenwich. All the Time.
And readers won’t find stories about other towns or cities either.
Editor and Founder Leslie Yager has lived in Greenwich off-and-on since 1979 when her family moved to Lyon Farm in western Greenwich.
For many years, Yager volunteered in Greenwich Public Schools including CMS, GHS and Julian Curtiss, where she served as PTA President when the school was cited for race imbalance and reinvented itself as a magnet school.