The YMCA is hosting an educational workshop entitled, “College Funding & Planning” on Monday, July 20, from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm at the YMCA of Greenwich, Meeting Room 1.
The issue of planning for college can be difficult, confusing and costly. The workshop is an opportunity learn how to make the right college choices and maximize funding and financial aid results, as well as how to better prepare for SAT & ACT exams and achieve higher scores.
Discussion highlights will include:
- SAT & ACT Prep Courses. These courses help students prepare for SAT & ACT exams. They are better prepared and receive higher scores.
- College Profile Reports. Personalized report specifically generated for your family that includes your student’s chances of enrollment at up to 10 colleges.
- Merit Based Scholarship Eligibility. This personalized report detailing merit scholarships your student may be eligible to receive. Up to 10 colleges or 5 States.
- FASFA & CSS Profile Form Completion. Every year simple mistakes are made while filling out financial aid forms cost families thousands of dollars. Don’t let this happen to you.
- College Funding Analysis. This analysis will determine if your out-of-pocket college costs can be efficiently reduced.
Please join host Michael Alimo as he helps you navigate important college funding decisions.