Maher Avenue is a popular spot for trick-or-treaters. With its pedestrian friendly sidewalk, and convenient location in-Town location it’s a Halloween destination.
On Sept. 22, *16 Maher Ave sold from Jeanette Clonan to Jennifer Mary Brown for $2,150,000.
Other transactions recorded in the Assessor’s office at Greenwich Town Hall:
11 Tulip Street from Estate of Gina Groccia c/o Maria DeVita Ex., to Melissa Otero on Sept. 22 for $775,000
44 Rodwell Ave from Miriam Perez to Mission Dupree Limited for $525,000
5 Brown House Road rom Edith P Bryson to Joanna Alpert and David Alpert for $1,195,000
194 Putnam Park from Kevin P Desmond and Dennis M Desmond to Mary Ball for $337,500
9 Durkin Place from Vera Harturinan to Sean Cunniffe on Sept. 22 for $1,170,300
44 Sunshine Ave from Janice L Sterns and Steven P Sterns to Janice L Sterns and Steven P Sterns on Sept. 22 for $1.00
20 Church Street Unit A-12 from Estate of Angela Musolo to Charles E Baker, Jr on Sept. 19 for $522,500
249 Stanwich Rd from Nancy Ford to Langwich LLC on Sept. 22 for $1,665,000
- Property Transfers Sept. 18-19 Include So Water St Multi-Fam in Byram Opposite Costco
- What’s Next for the Wrecking Ball in Greenwich? The John Knapp House c. 1760
- Sold: Wesskum Wood Colonial Overlooking Binney Park in Old Greenwich
- Sold: 1832 Old Greenwich Charmer
- 25 East Point Lane in Old Greenwich Sells for $10.325 M