The Art Society of Old Greenwich 63rd Annual Sidewalk Show and Sale
is set for Saturday Sept. 6 and Sunday Sept. 7 on Sound Beach Avenue in Old Greenwich. You won’t have to look hard to find it. The event, which is a tradition, runs 9:00am to 5:00pm on both days.
The show is open to all artists in the following media:
- Other Media
New This Year!
This year you will be bringing your art to Sound Beach Avenue and to hang it yourself. You may enter up to five pieces at a total of $50. For fewer than five, the cost is still $50. For a portfolio table, add $30.
To enter, CLICK HERE, print, fill out this form and mail it with your check.
On Saturday before 9:00, bring your work to Sound Beach Avenue and check in at the sales table under the tent. You will pick up cards to fill out and tape to the top of the frames, then hang your work wherever you like on the racks. Placement will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Sculptors should pick up their cards, then take their work to Images, 202 Sound Beach Avenue.
– Maximum size: 168” perimeter. Works must be framed and wired for hanging.
– All works must be for sale.
– Sculptors must supply their own bases.
– Purchase checks will be kept at Sales Table. Buyers may take the art with them.
– Artists will be called and may replace art sold during the show.
– ASOG takes no commissions on sales.
– Portfolio tables should be no larger than 7’ wide x 4’ long. Artists provide their own tables and chairs and handle all sales.
For more information, call Nancy Kulinski at 203-569-3193
The Children’s sidewalk show for young artists will be held on Sept. 6
Art will be accepted between 9:30 and 11:00 AM at Cook and Craft, 27 Arcadia Road, Old Greenwich.
Cash awards will be presented for the following age groups:
Under 5, 6 – 7 (1st and 2nd grades), 8 – 9 (3rd and 4th grades),
10 – 11s (5th and 6th grades), 12 – 14 (7th and 8th grades), and 15 – 17 (high school).
Two entries at $2 each.
For further information, contact Jo Ann O’Hara at email@example.com